Sweet Potato Gems Tater Tots
This week we introduce a yummy new recipe for potato gems - quite delicious. Our good friend Jaz has shared this with us.
It doesn't take long at all.
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small potato
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- pinch salt and pepper
- If using an oven, preheat to 200 degrees celcius. Peel the potatoes and in a large bowl, coarsely grate the potatoes.
- Add parmesan, egg, flour and salt and pepper.
- Mix until fully combined. Line a baking tray if using an oven with baking paper.
- In your hand, form a small, rectangular cube shape and place on the baking tray or air fryer tray. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for approx 20 mins or until golden brown or cook in the air fryer for approx 15 mins on 200 degrees celcius.