We won the 3AW/Momentum Energy Small Business Award
We were thrilled and proud to win the 3AW/Momentum Energy Small Business award on Monday. The award included 2 weeks of advertising on the Ross and John, and Neil Mitchell shows (invaluable!), business mentoring sessions from Small Business Vic and a $500 marketing plan session. As a small business with a small marketing budget (all our money goes into R&D) we couldn't be happier!
Listen to the interview here about how we started and what we do (scroll down to see us) http://www.3aw.com.au/show/afternoons-with-denis-walter/
About the Award:
The monthly winner receives:
- Your business announced live on 3AW Afternoons with Denis Walter and Momentum Energy Managing Director Paul Geason.
- Your business will be profiled in our Small Business Success Awards recorded advertisements, which will be broadcast on 3AW for a month.
- Your business profile and achievement will be displayed online at 3aw.com.au
- Three mentoring sessions provided by Small Business Mentoring Services.
- A $500 Voucher for “My Word“. My Word is Australia’s fastest growing story sharing enterprise, connecting people and businesses through stories. They capture the narrative of your lived experiences in life and in business, and package them into an outcome you could only dream of achieving on your own.
- Invitation to the 3AW Morning Tea with Denis Walter, whereby the major 2017 winner will be announced.
The major yearly winner receives a $10,000 advertising package to promote their business on 3AW 693.