Treat yourself with lunch and dinner for 7 days a week.
If you prefer making your own breakfast, then this is the plan for you. You'll get lunch, a snack, and dinner for 7 days. Lunch is a delicious healthy soup for 6 days (different flavour each day) and a Vanilla Meal Replacement for the 7th day, along with 2 snacks a day. Dinner is a large 350gm meal serving which you simply reheat- nothing more to add.
Less than 400 calories in every meal.
- Slow Cooked Bean & Veggie Tagine (in a thick herbed sauce)
- Classic Chilli Con Carne (beefy and divine)
- Pumpkin Ravioli
- Luscious Chicken & Leek Casserole (in smokey bacon and cream sauce)
- Pumpkin, Fetta and Spinach Risotto
- Moroccan Chicken (with 5 veggies)
- Succulent Beef & Veggie Hot Pot (in a rich tomato-based sauce)
- 14 Skinnybiks
- Vietnamese Pho Soup (2 serves)
- Chicken and Corn Soup (2 serves)
- Pumpkin and Coconut Soup (2 serves)
1 Meal Replacement
Note: Each serving of soup provides 2 small serves. Just add 3 more soups of your choice for a larger lunch. You can choose some more soups here.
Our meals have uniquely colour coded carbohydrate and sugar contents to help make meal time choice simpler. Please be sure to check with your qualified health professional before embarking on any new diet.
So easy no hassles
I am a truck driver great to put in microwave easy
Thumbs up for The Diabetes Kitchen, ordered the 7 day lunch and dinner plan and its really good, helping me to have days where I do not have to think about preparing a meal. Hope the Perth outlet is going to happen in the near future, well done and thankyou
The soups I find hard to divide and keep for another day - messy! Chili Con is too stinging in the mouth; also it turns thin when heated for more than 2.5 minutes. Beans and Veggie Tagine is fine; I need to stop Moroccan Chicken. I will have to miss a week 14-18 as I am overstocked.